Riverside Community Services Corporation
The Riverside Church has established the Riverside Community Services Corporation (RCSC), an independent 501(c)(3) not for profit corporation designed to enable us to better support and address the needs of our broader community.
Foster, encourage and conduct charitable and educational programs which support and improve the community:
– programs for the relief of poverty.
– programs which enhance employment opportunities for persons in need.
– programs which support the art, music and other cultural activities in the community.
– provide grants/loans to organizations and programs in support of peace and justice.
Provide support for the educational and charitable programs of The Riverside Church
RCSC Board of Directors – Looking for New Directors
The following individuals currently serve on the RCSC’s Board of Directors:
– Clarence Anderson
– Brad Jones
– Len Leach
– Geoff Martin
– Jean Schmidt
We are seeking to expand the Board with interested individuals who have experience in one or more of the following:
– Previous board experience – either for profit or not for profit
– Financial experience/background as treasurer or on finance committee of board
– Real Estate/Development
– Fundraising experience
– Experience with/connections to state/local government
– Community, NGO, or similar experience
If you are interested, please send your resume and contact information via email to Jean Schmidt. If you know someone who may be interested or whom you would recommend, please send their name and contact information via email to Jean Schmidt.