Visiting Riverside? Masks Still Required
Updated May 1, 2022
While proof of vaccination is no longer required as of May 1, The Riverside Church requires all staff, tenants, guests, and visitors to wear masks at all times. We continue to update our policy based on information from New York City and the CDC; this webpage contains Riverside’s most current COVID-19 safety protocols and other information. We thank you for your cooperation.
We ask you remember that The Riverside Church is more than a church – we host many individuals currently ineligible for vaccination, including children of all ages via our Weekday School, Riverside Hawks, and youth programs. We are also a gathering place for older adults and other vulnerable populations, and the safety of our staff, tenants, visitors, and guests is our utmost priority.
Because of this, Riverside’s Security and Building staff will continue to remind visitors and tenants that masks must be worn at all times in the Church unless actively consuming food or beverages. These areas include:
• Upon entering and exiting the building, and approaching the Security Desk.
• In the Nave, South Hall, South Hall Lobby, Assembly Hall, and Theatre.
• In all meeting rooms and classrooms.
• In all lobby areas.
• In all elevators and elevator lobbies.
• In the Mailroom.
• In all public restrooms.
• Traveling between floors while using staircases.
• ANY and ALL common areas in the building.
Thank you for your cooperation.
What if I feel sick or test positive for COVID-19?
1. STAY HOME! If you feel sick, even with only mild symptoms, please stay home and do not enter The Riverside Church.
2. If you believe you have been exposed to or have contracted COVID-19, please quarantine yourself for 14 days and get tested.
3. STAFF: Contact Riverside Human Resources immediately at email@example.com
4. TENANTS OR REGULAR VISITORS: Contact Riverside Operations Staff immediately if you or a member of your team has been inside The Riverside Church within one (1) week or less prior to feeling ill or testing positive:
¿Qué Pasa Si Me Siento Enfermo o Prueba Positivo Para COVID-19?
1. ¡QUEDARSE EN CASA! Si se siente enfermo, incluso con síntomas leves, quédese en casa y no entre a la Riverside Church.
2. Si cree que ha estado expuesto o ha contraído COVID-19, póngase en cuarentena durante 14 días y hágase la prueba.
3. PARA EL PERSONAL: Comuníquese con Recursos Humanos del Riverside Church inmediatamente: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. INQUILINOS O VISITANTES REGULARES: Comuníquese con el personal de operaciones de Riverside de inmediato si usted o un miembro de su equipo ha estado dentro de The Riverside Church dentro de una (1) semana o menos antes de sentirse enfermo o dar positivo: