Registration is now open! Many of you have expressed how much you have missed our Winter and Summer Retreats during the last 18 months. We are now able to have a weekend retreat. Please note: all participants are requested to be fully vaccinated. We are also limiting registrations to 15 people. We’ll have a great time of worship and bible study, games, hiking day trips, campfires,s and more!
Please download and complete the Retreat Registration form and email it to Rev. Bruce at firstname.lastname@example.org by September 30th.
Click Here to Register
- Where are we staying? We will be staying at a retreat center house in the Hudson Valley called “Camp Olmsted. Camp Olmsted is a summer camp and retreat in Cornwall-on-Hudson, New York, operated by the Five Points Mission, a Methodist organization. It is located along Bayview Avenue, NY 218, near Storm King Mountain. The retreat house has 15 rooms. As a COVID precaution, each person will have their own room (couples can stay in the same room!). We are staying in the Manor House. More info here: https://www.campolmsted.org/Facilities/p/980/
- ● What do I need to bring? Casual and comfy clothes. Jackets for the fall weather. Hiking shoes. Toiletries. Necessary bedding and towels are provided. (no sleeping bag needed!)
- ● What time will we leave? Return? We will leave Riverside at 6 pm sharp. Please bring dinner for the van ride. We will return to the church Sunday by 3 pm. If you need to come late or leave early there are Metro-North station options.
- ● Are meals provided? Yes, all meals are provided at the retreat center. The food is good! Please select on the registration form if you have any dietary restrictions.
- ● Can I bring snacks and alcohol? Yes! The church will bring tons of snacks and some beer and wine for the common room but please feel free to bring your own to share.
- ● Can I bring a friend? Yes! Our retreats are a great low-pressure fun weekend opportunity to bring new people to the young adult’s events. Please have them register.
- ● HIKING – We will be hiking Saturday. Please bring hiking shoes.
Questions? Reach out to Rev. Bruce Lamb at email@example.com