- This event has passed.
The Digital Cathedral: Tutoring for Technology
July 14 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 1:00pm on day Second of the month, repeating until December 15, 2019
Join Rueben Martinez and Rev. Jim Keat for The Digital Cathedral, a class where you will learn about a specific aspect of technology or digital media that will help you engage more with The Riverside Church and the world around you. Half of the sessions spend time focusing on a specific topic or theme (see below). Every session has space for help with specific tech related questions or problems you have. Laptops will be available for participants but you can also bring your own device!
- February 10 | 20T | open session
- March 10 | 411 MLK | Digital Discipleship at Riverside
- April 14 | 411 MLK | open sessions
- May 12 | 411 MLK | Social Media 101: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- June 9 | 20T | open sessions
- July 14 | 9T | Podcasts, YouTube, Livestream, oh my!
- August 11 | 411 MLK | open sessions
- September 8 | 411 MLK | Social Media 201: Facebook and Instagram
- October 13 | 411 MLK | open sessions
- November 10 | 411 MLK | Social Media 201: Twitter
- December 8 | 411 MLK | open sessions