The Human Resources Department will act as catalysts enabling all Riverside Church employees to contribute at optimum levels towards the success of the organization. We will do this by:
Interracial • International • InterdenominationalOpen • Affirming • Welcoming
- Ensuring the Human Resources Department has the tools, training and motivation to operate in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Promoting and recruiting the best qualified people, while recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the work place.
- Developing an attitude and expectation among all Riverside Church employees of teamwork and quality performance in our day to day operations.
- Encouraging all Riverside Church employees to respect their team member’s values which may be different from their own.
- Providing a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Developing the full potential of our work force by providing training and development for career enhancement.
- Providing a work atmosphere that is safe, healthy and secure, and also conscious of long-term family and community goals.
- Establishing, administering and effectively communicating sound policies, rules and practices that treat employees with dignity and comply with employment and labor laws, organizational directives, and labor agreements.